Zami App via Hortonn

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hortonn
Whee!

Zami App via Hortonn

Post by Hortonn »

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: ZAMI
-Class: Druid
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 36K +

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
VP

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Zolor 110 Mage 38000 AA
Ziki 110 Enchanter 37500 AA
Zamishami 110 Shaman 35000 AA

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Killing bad guys and taking there stuff

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Stay alive, doable quests, no ts unless necessary to advance

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
CST play daily

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I will raid, if needed. I raided a cleric in FiF but no longer actively play that toon. If a druid, mage, enchanter, or shaman is needed, just ask.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Forged in Fire, guild disbanded

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: no

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I group regularly with Nahnook and Grun when he is on…maybe others, haven't checked the roster

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Nahnook recommendation

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I have no everquest goals, just progress. Almost always available to assist others.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Retired

-Where are you from?
Texas gulf coast, south of Houston

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Burnt Orange (Texas spelling)