110 Rogue... Sneakieone

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
AngleOfDeath
Whee!

110 Rogue... Sneakieone

Post by AngleOfDeath »

Your Main Character: it was a warrior.. AngleOfDeath..
but I let someone use the toon and it got banned... quit EQ for a few months... and back playing now and was wondering if yall could use a rogue

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: SnEaKiEoNe
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Barb
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: only 30637

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

Hi, am a father of 3.. 2 girls and a boy.. I work 3rd shift … my play time is sketchy usually play before I head of to work... Followed a friend here whom is member of CT... but they don't need warriors so looking for a place to call home.. some place fun not just raiding... don't have other toons activated atm to even try boxing..

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

being able to help others and get to know the new people..

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I hope to be one of the top DPSers.. could use any pointers

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

East coast... I usually play a couple hours in morning when I get home.. then take a nap.. and back up on game... til about 10:30 PM.. when its time to go to work

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

Probably about 80%.. I have to get off at 10:30 to head to work.. but could attend anything before that

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

was member of this guild on my warrior...

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I talked to goofyseer, seemed like a pretty good person..

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

am applying to CN because I am looking for a place to call home.. which includes grouping outside of raiding.. not just a place to progress my toon and dip out

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

hopeing to find a nice place to be able to call friends... place to possibly joke around and have even more fun playing eq

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Material Handler,

-Where are you from?
My mom ... born in Florida, Raised in South Carolina, Live in North Carolina

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Orange

Mattmarr
Whee!

Re: 110 Rogue... Sneakieone

Post by Mattmarr »

Hey Angle/Sneaky.

Last time you apped you said: "This character Warrior.. is my 2nd creation.. I had one about 6 months ago that was pretty descent but let a friend use it and now it is banned, so I am pretty sketchy about loaning out my toons anymore but I do love playing and helping in EQ". Are you saying that happened again?

AngleOfDeath
Whee!

Post by AngleOfDeath »

hi... so my brother comes to visit.. and does stuff on my toons... so DB finally got back with me and they just suspended the account for 2 months .. so it should be back soon.. he also thought It would be funny to transfer the rogue to another server... and I been busy working and got on today to find this out.. loading money now to bring him back to server..

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit »

Didn't you say you lost your last toon for someone borrowing your toon?? Maybe time to change your passwords and not give them out ?
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

AngleOfDeath
Whee!

Post by AngleOfDeath »

my brother came over and messed with toon on my computer.. while I was working... but I got all that fixed... room locked and nobody enters without my key I have on me..

dkofklove
Whee!

Post by dkofklove »

good rogue took me murdering him when plastered off my head well....... many many times :)