110 Bard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
psyllence
Whee!

110 Bard

Post by psyllence »

our Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name:
-Class:
-Race:
-Level:
-Number of AAs:

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. It's been so long, I want to say blood moon or something it was like official release of EQ since I was in a guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: None

Your Experience with CN
I work with "Thott" , he's my boss and he helps me level and gear up and quest

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Thott

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Looking to get back into the game. haven't played in many years. Thott has been helping me catch up.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
continue gearing up my character and possibly raiding

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Network Systems Engineer

-Where are you from?
Texas
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
perple

psyllence
Whee!

Re: 110 Bard

Post by psyllence »

[quote=psyllence post_id=101433 time=1556829708 user_id=13918]
our Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Psyllence
-Class: Bard
-Race:
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs:21k

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
none

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
none

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Playign with friends and exploring new areas and old, that I haven't seen in such a long time. Some have changed! like Lavastorm :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
more AA and gear, catch up with e progression and maybe raid one day!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) 50% maybe, I am not geared or flagged for stuff yet. That % may change when I get a a little caught up.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. It's been so long, I want to say blood moon or something it was like official release of EQ since I was in a guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: None

Your Experience with CN
I work with "Thott" , he's my boss and he helps me level and gear up and quest

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Thott

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Looking to get back into the game. haven't played in many years. Thott has been helping me catch up.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
continue gearing up my character and possibly raiding

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Network Systems Engineer

-Where are you from?
Texas
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
perple
[/quote]

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit »

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Rashod
Whee!

Post by Rashod »

By the way, you do already meet our "requirements" to raid. And very little needs any flagging these days so feel free to come whenever you feel comfortable. :)