app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
emeraldfury
Whee!

app

Post by emeraldfury »

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: emeraldfury
-Class: sk
-Race: de
-Level: 112
-Number of AAs: 34650

-Magelo Number (if you have one): not working keep getting ( error no jvm could be found ) any idea ?

-List which keys and flags you have:
ros vp key

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): manye 29 chanter bazzar mule mainly

A Little Bit About Yourself 20 year player . i play 1 toon i do not box . stoped playing for about 12 years . so about 14 years ago i was in surreal guild we had an Alliance between CN and surreal guild littlebit reminded me of that ) so i got lot history and dealing with CN guild )

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
back 1 year been catching up with game content expan / cotf done / Tds done / tbm done / eok done / ros all but vp partisan quests and vp mission talendor / TBL all but last 2 smoke trails and 1 mission prince ralaifin / TOV working on it . loged in at lvl 85 when lvl was 110

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
no set goals just like loging in and helping out where i can and doing quests .

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? East coast time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
yes Tuesdays, Wednesdays nights i can attend saturdays night i work til midnight

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
surreal / now HA i'm spent 100 bucks for gold account and 80 bucks for new expan now i just want be in a guild that raiding at content . HA is a good guild but small and raiding 3 expan behind but they do have lots moxie )

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: loged in at lvl 85 when lvl was 110 so i was grinding away at freerott exp try to get to 110 lvl i ran into an old freind of mine go way back 20 years armi so he was dragonlords so i joined that guild then armi went to HA guild so i followed and that how i end up in HA there a nice guild but small .

Your Experience with CN lots in the pasted

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? littlebit / farslayer to name a few but there maney more that will pop up .

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
u guys are raiding to content and like the family style guild

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
to help out the guild get better )

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: app

Post by Littlabit »

Sent more info through a PM see you in game!
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"