December 20, 2019
*** Items ***
- Players on free-trade servers (Firiona Vie and Brekt) can now trade Gift: Torment of Velious Standard Expansion Ticket and Gift: Level 85 Heroic Character Boost.
- Added the class based armor emblems to Sandrice Gemheart in Froststone.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Removed beta token rewards from Torment of Velious quests.
- All Torment of Velious raid, mission, and quest givers should now be findable.
- All findable Torment of Velious NPCs should have a title, which shows up as their Category in the Find Window.
- - Reward chests are an exception. They are findable, but have no title.
- Corrected the Challenger of Torment of Velious Achievement so it now checks for the correct group challenge achievements for Zero Command, Zero Tolerance, and Zero Loss.
- You Can't Go Back Home
- - Fixed a bug that prevented the blessed torch from burning Ry`Gorr corpses if you'd already completed the step to kill 7 infected orcs.
- - Ry`Gorr Blessed Torch and Ry`Gorr Blessed Sack are now lore items.
- - Adjusted a few of the quest steps to make more sense, grammar wise.
- - Various task text was not able to be seen if the player left the zone.
- - Updated the icon for the necklace to make more sense.
- - Fixed a misspelling of Grunak's name in the task text.
*** Spells ***
- Fixed several spell descriptions that were referencing item names that weren't displaying correctly.
- Added spell descriptions to all NPC spells created for Torment of Velious.
- Bind Affinity will now function in the Torment of Velious Eastern Wastes and Great Divide zones.
- Made several corrections to spells used by NPCs in Torment of Velious.
- - Chilling Touch, Stone Bite, Spider's Web, and Acidic Ice Pool will slow attack speed without removing attack speed buffs.
- - Crushing Ice and Acidic Ice Pool have been given a duration so that their detrimental effects can have some actual effect.
- - Vorag's Curse of the Laggard changed so that it will be harmful rather than beneficial for the target.
*** NPCs ***
- Grunak and Reclamation Officer Borminn have found their way back to the Eastern Wastes.
- Excellent Raiton Evasion and chilled carcasses in Eastern Wastes should no longer display as humans.
- An wandering icepaw kobold is now a wandering icepaw kobold.
- Sanra Gemheart will now work with parcels as advertised.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Zeflmin Welikanin can now teleport you to the Torment of Velious version of the Eastern Wastes.
*** UI ***
- Fixed a linking issue with the Ry`Gorr Mines section of the Atlas.
- The EverQuest Team
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Game Update Notes December 20, 2019