Overseer system overview

Moderator: Littlabit

Rashod
Whee!

Re: Overseer system overview

Post by Rashod »

Izzumn wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:06 pm
One issue I have seen in the Overseer system is the highest 2 ranks of Agents... Elite and Rare (I think) if you have a duplicate and one of them is in a mission the other one will not be available for any missions. Even if the second copy is not assigned to a task it will not show up as available when picking new tasks. And if you have 2 Elite agents of the same name and chose to retire one it will become a token you can claim for XP in the skills on the last tab or 2 of the agents from the previous class.
This is true of "iconic characters"- those agents that are specific characters (think "legendary creature" if you've ever been bit by the magic the gathering bug). The same character can't go on two missions at once!
Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

I've been getting a lot of "Your Overseer quest Common Conversion has failed to start. Please verify your selected agents and wait a moment before attempting to start it again."

The agents I have selected are dupes. They are not incapacitated or anything. What's up with this? Any ideas?

It always seems to involve the Troublemaker Agent -- of which I have FAR too many. Is that the answer? She's being a troublemaker??
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri
Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Post by Goofydoofy »

I don't know why it happens, but, if you remove the offending toon and use another, it will go through. You just have to figure out which dipshit is the problem by switching one at a time until it work. I suspect it is because of a toon that just got added or finished a mission and is on cool down. Or, it's just a piece of shit bug that they haven't fixed for months. Hell if I know. Sucks having to fuck with the toons to make it works.
Level 115 Druid, Level 115 Enchanter, Level 115 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Jhereg
Whee!

Post by Jhereg »

If it's the common quest then there are no Iconic agents. I had it happen to me, camped and came back and it worked. The duplicate issue/Iconic agents only start at the Uncommon quests and higher.
Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Post by Goofydoofy »

Camp and come back. Never thought of that. I'll give it a try.
Level 115 Druid, Level 115 Enchanter, Level 115 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server