Apologies for my behavior

Moderator: Littlabit

grothicus
Whee!

Apologies for my behavior

Post by grothicus »

People, I do apologize for my use of certain words in last nights raid in the healer channel. I could make all sorts of excuses and reasons....but I won't. As soon as I hit the send button...I knew I was making a mistake.
For those that care... I was frustrated about this gamepad. I set it up to spam heals, and other functions. What I did not count on was that I did not program it to tell me when it was active. Or not active. So during the heat of the moment when it was my turn to spam a MGB cure/heal I couldn't. So I got frustrated at the fact that I called a few peeps bodies to me, tried to rez them, when I saw in the chat channel that I was rezzing myself... On more than one occasion...At the end, I unplugged the game pad, threw it across the room (luckily it didn't break) and did the last 10-15 minutes of the raid manually.
/self-deprecation off.

So if anyone knows how to program this Raxer Orbweaver CHroma to only light up the key the function is bound to... please send a PM, tell, reply, smoke signals, telegram, snail mail letter, e-snail mail letter, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Otherwise...I will only be able to parse somewhere near the SK's pet heals. (JK, I usually parse around the rangers).

V/r
Grothicus
TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND, SO , HANG ON TO THE ONES YOU HAVE...BECAUSE WHO ELSE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MESSING UP YOUR LIFE!
Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Apologies for my behavior

Post by Littlabit »

I have the nostromo but will try to help you if i can :)
Littlabit D'might 115 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

Watching toons for whom you are responsible die (repeatedly) can certainly be difficult. But somehow, I've managed to overcome that!! ;)

I am too old to try something as fantastic as the Orbweaver -- I still use mouse/keyboard. I assume that you've carefully perused the Master Guide, right? And there are likely YouTube videos by other owners that might be worth watching.
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

I figured it out...and although I did not do as well as I thought I would...I did better than I thought I was doing to. So...Now it is a matter of learning timing....I gonna try an audio trigger to alert me when I need to do the MGB...Was so intent in keeping the tank up...missed the cast again.
TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND, SO , HANG ON TO THE ONES YOU HAVE...BECAUSE WHO ELSE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MESSING UP YOUR LIFE!
Ommina
Whee!

Post by Ommina »

Glauri wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:29 am
Watching toons for whom you are responsible die (repeatedly) can certainly be difficult.
I've always considered it a hobby.
Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr »

Ommina is mean
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

Just noticed Tandt's Motto....He is right...Clerics do kill Boss Mobs....Or something like that
Tandt
Fallen Jedi

Post by Tandt »

grothicus wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:50 pm
Just noticed Tandt's Motto....He is right...Clerics do kill Boss Mobs....Or something like that
Sigh

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!
Tandt Dmight
115 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

"Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!"

People...meaning Boss Mobs....mobs are people too....
Follow the logic.....Warrior picks fight with someone he/she knows will beat the warrior up...so he/she needs help (cleric mostly) to beat up the "mob" /people...Then when the fight takes too long...the cleric runs out of mana. The warrior dies giving the cleric a few minutes to "meditate". Then we "rez" the warrior to fight....the warrior finally beats the people "mob" . So by that logic...Cleric kills Boss Mobs....Warrior just helps.....
Tandt
Fallen Jedi

Post by Tandt »

More like the cleric ran through a mob of people containing a Boss, coming to look at the warriors awesomeness. When she finally arrived with the 50 people in tow on her arse (including the 1 boss). The warrior says Ill save you. The warrior charges out valiantly and bravely, cause thats what awesome people do. The cleric watches for a min stunned and dazed by these feats of shear selflessness. As the warrior fights tooth and nail, the cleric gets bored and decides to go pick a flower. Cause well clerics are easily distracted. Then the warrior with 50 mobs and 1 boss on him dies cause the cleric is no where to be found. While in her divine peace of flower picking bliss, she doesn't notice the dead warrior. A bit later she comes out of her trance and sees her hero laying dead and no one around. She then rezes him and says , Ops i wasn't paying attention.
Tandt Dmight
115 Warrior

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit »

really.......
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

Tandt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:37 am
More like the cleric ran through a mob of people containing a Boss, coming to look at the warriors awesomeness. When she finally arrived with the 50 people in tow on her arse (including the 1 boss). The warrior says Ill save you. The warrior charges out valiantly and bravely, cause thats what awesome people do. The cleric watches for a min stunned and dazed by these feats of shear selflessness. As the warrior fights tooth and nail, the cleric gets bored and decides to go pick a flower. Cause well clerics are easily distracted. Then the warrior with 50 mobs and 1 boss on him dies cause the cleric is no where to be found. While in her divine peace of flower picking bliss, she doesn't notice the dead warrior. A bit later she comes out of her trance and sees her hero laying dead and no one around. She then rezes him and says , Ops i wasn't paying attention.
Seriously Tandt? I would have thought that somewhere in there you would have said "I did not see the tell/group say/raid say/OOC/Shout that the cleric was OOM. (Out of Mana) message. Because she/he has to continuously cast heals (cuz ur awesomeness doesn't extend to ducking an occassional swing..occassionally). The cleric is no where to be found because he/she knows that no one can tank 50 mobs at once and uses his/her WISDOM to insist that you run from the fight to LIVE another day. Or at least zone and lose aggro ... But warriors and their egos...Has to put on a show... Try and show their awesomeness <cough>. Oh well...good thing we are on the same team...OOOOHHHH SHINY!!!! BRB....
Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr »

Y'all need to get outside more...
Tandt
Fallen Jedi

Post by Tandt »

grothicus wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:13 am
Tandt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:37 am
Seriously Tandt? I would have thought that somewhere in there you would have said "I did not see the tell/group say/raid say/OOC/Shout that the cleric was OOM. (Out of Mana) message. Because she/he has to continuously cast heals (cuz ur awesomeness doesn't extend to ducking an occassional swing..occassionally). The cleric is no where to be found because he/she knows that no one can tank 50 mobs at once and uses his/her WISDOM to insist that you run from the fight to LIVE another day. Or at least zone and lose aggro ... But warriors and their egos...Has to put on a show... Try and show their awesomeness <cough>. Oh well...good thing we are on the same team...OOOOHHHH SHINY!!!! BRB....
All that typing for I was really watching tv.
Tandt Dmight
115 Warrior

grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

Can't go outside. Well I can go on my front porch...Or maybe my front yard...Because we are all "social-distancing" ourselves...No point...Ooooo... another shiny....
Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit »

Pft I am outside in my fenced in back yard daily! Either messing with my attempt at a green house or my hot tube! /runs around the grass
Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

Littlabit wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:35 am
...my hot tube! /runs around the grass
Hot Tube? I'd love a pic of that!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri
Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit »

OPS thats a hot tub NOT tube lol