America

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

America

Post by Goofydoofy »

Only in America is insanity the ruling norm. The majority of people in and out of power in America are certifiably bat-shit crazy. America is a fucking unsupervised mental hospital. Mind boggling. This country has outlived it's stay. As has all of humanity. Bat fucking shit crazy. For real! This is just a tiny sample in case you had doubts. No matter is you prefer Trump or Biden or Kanye as President, this whole situation is completely bat shit insanity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... n-him.html
Level 115 Druid, Level 115 Enchanter, Level 115 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Tarvas
Whee!

Re: America

Post by Tarvas »

A couple of decades of polarizing politics will do that. Pretty soon, Canada will invade us and take over, and then we will really be up a maple syrup creek without a paddle.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Tarvas wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:13 am
A couple of decades of polarizing politics will do that. Pretty soon, Canada will invade us and take over, and then we will really be up a maple syrup creek without a paddle.
I'd rather learn Chinese than French.
Caladain
Whee!

Post by Caladain »

Tarvas wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:13 am
Bone and Ommina are secret spies trying to infiltrate us!
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

America forever. I am convinced that had we had bio-metric ID's when voting, or Voter ID at the voting station, a lot of this crap would not be happening. I did not spend 20 years protecting this country just so that some people could just give it away to the Chinese. As I say to my philippina wife...Welcome to America where our politics shows the escapees from a mental hospital.
Having said that, I have been trying hard since the election to contact someone, anyone, with my outlined proposal how to integrate bio-metric Voting ID's. That should fix the fact that once again the DNC sent a letter to my mom (a few days ago) thanking my dad for his vote. Which in of itself is not a bad thing. Except my dad has been dead since 2009. If there had been bio-metric voter ID, my dad could not have voted since he was also cremated.
<SIGH> Will America ever recover from this runaway spiral into oblivion.
TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND, SO , HANG ON TO THE ONES YOU HAVE...BECAUSE WHO ELSE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MESSING UP YOUR LIFE!
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

grothicus wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:47 pm
America forever. I am convinced that had we had bio-metric ID's when voting, or Voter ID at the voting station, a lot of this crap would not be happening. I did not spend 20 years protecting this country just so that some people could just give it away to the Chinese. As I say to my philippina wife...Welcome to America where our politics shows the escapees from a mental hospital.
Having said that, I have been trying hard since the election to contact someone, anyone, with my outlined proposal how to integrate bio-metric Voting ID's. That should fix the fact that once again the DNC sent a letter to my mom (a few days ago) thanking my dad for his vote. Which in of itself is not a bad thing. Except my dad has been dead since 2009. If there had been bio-metric voter ID, my dad could not have voted since he was also cremated.
<SIGH> Will America ever recover from this runaway spiral into oblivion.
Just because he is dead doesn't mean he didn't vote. No, America will not recover. It has been eating it's own shit more and more every year for the last 50+ years.
Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

Not many of those in power want a certifiable and true vote. Sadly.
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

Glauri wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:03 pm
Not many of those in power want a certifiable and true vote. Sadly.
Yeah, but it would bring back confidence to an already beleaguered election system.
TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND, SO , HANG ON TO THE ONES YOU HAVE...BECAUSE WHO ELSE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MESSING UP YOUR LIFE!
Meso
Whee!

Post by Meso »

Age limits - put all the geezers out to pasture.
Term limits - For Congress, Senate, and all Judges
Absolute transparency on elected officials finances
And freedom of speech should never protect lies.
Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit »

Meso wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:32 am
Yep! agree
Littlabit D'might 115 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

The fatal flaw in our republic is that for any of that to occur, Meso, the perpetrators must choose to relieve themselves of power and financial gain.
Glauri
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Meso wrote:
Never happen. This country is built on lies and theft.

As a side note, it is exhausting living next to idiot shit people.
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

Well, if anyone has an ear to any Senator or Congressperson, have them contact me. I have sent an email to every one of them through the congress.gov...and as Farslayer says <crickets>. Biometric voting is the way to ensure honest elections.
Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

grothicus wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:21 am
Well, if anyone has an ear to any Senator or Congressperson, have them contact me. I have sent an email to every one of them through the congress.gov...and as Farslayer says <crickets>. Biometric voting is the way to ensure honest elections.
Actually, just dipping a finger in ink would be vastly more secure than what we have now!
Glauri
Neo
Whee!

Post by Neo »

Meso wrote:
Freedom of speech protects everything. The same goes for "hate speech" no such thing, there is only speech. The listener is the only one tasked with deciding to listen. everything else.....YUP
Tarvas
Whee!

Post by Tarvas »

Who watches the watchers who get to decide that speech is a lie, hateful, true, etc.?
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Tarvas wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:01 pm
Who watches the watchers who get to decide that speech is a lie, hateful, true, etc.?
Me, of course.
Neo
Whee!

Post by Neo »

Tarvas wrote:
the listener, thats one very important part of freedom of speech that people dont understand. we need no nanny, we need no censor.....that is the listeners job ONLY.
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Neo wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:01 pm
Tarvas wrote:
the listener, thats one very important part of freedom of speech that people dont understand. we need no nanny, we need no censor.....that is the listeners job ONLY.
I don't know where you've been for the last 20 years, but we lost all our freedoms when we had a couple planes fly in to some buildings. And the government has been completely bat shit crazy out of control since then. They planned their ability to do whatever the hell however the hell they want pretty well.
Neo
Whee!

Post by Neo »

Goofydoofy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:51 pm
I don't know where you've been for the last 20 years, but we lost all our freedoms when we had a couple planes fly in to some buildings. And the government has been completely bat shit crazy out of control since then. They planned their ability to do whatever the hell however the hell they want pretty well.

In my trailer, down by the river.
Tarvas
Whee!

Post by Tarvas »

Goofydoofy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:51 pm
Neo wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:01 pm
Tarvas wrote:
We haven't lost anything, we simply gave it away and we ratify that decision every two years.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

I didn't give a fucking thing away. Like the freedom of press or the freedom of speech or innocent until proven guilty or unlawful search and seizure or protection from unlawful orders and the list goes on and on. The right to bare arms is barely hanging on.
grothicus
Whee!

Post by grothicus »

Goofydoofy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:43 pm
I didn't give a fucking thing away. Like the freedom of press or the freedom of speech or innocent until proven guilty or unlawful search and seizure or protection from unlawful orders and the list goes on and on. The right to bare arms is barely hanging on.
I agree. And if the dem/libs have their way...Well, violent reactions. They want to put out all their stupid ideological idiocies on us and of course they are exempt from them...Like the governor of California. Hypocritical lies, misdirections, rhetorical nonsense is all I hear from the left. Of course, the right isn't much better. I guess I should run everything.