Crazy People

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Crazy People

Post by Goofydoofy »

So, the Capital building in DC being overrun by crazy people. This is how Goofy plays. Load up a bunch of those large firefighting bucket airplanes and helicopters with acid and just dump it all on he crowds. Then, just shoot anybody left. Problem solved.
Level 115 Druid, Level 115 Enchanter, Level 115 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Cymril
Whee!

Re: Crazy People

Post by Cymril »

SHoulda did that in Seattle and Portland.. Twin Cities.. Shall I go on?
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

I'm all for dunking every trouble marker in to a vast of acid. I'm not picky.
Amotto
Whee!

Post by Amotto »

So people protesting a corrupted election should have acid dumped on them and shot?
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Amotto wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:47 pm
So people protesting a corrupted election should have acid dumped on them and shot?
Yes.
Tarvas
Whee!

Post by Tarvas »

Amotto wrote:
There a difference between protesting and disrupting a constitutionally mandated function of Congress (see Article II, section 1 of the Constitution). The real question is why were they protesting and rioting at the Capitol building in the first place? The stupid, ignorant fucks need to go back to school and learn how the government function. If they had an ounce of brains between them they would know that the states are the ones responsible for selecting electors and if they thought it was rigged then they should have been storming their respective state's capitals since they are responsible for their elections. Instead, the dumb motherfuckers made every conservative with a brain look like dogshit by handing the Democrats a propaganda coup. /golf clap
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri »

Damn, now I am in the very unenviable position of liking a Tarvas post!!!

TAKE ME NOW!!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Tarvas is forced to learn this shit because of his job. He is still a complete Dipshit.
Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Tarvas wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:33 am
Amotto wrote:
There a difference between protesting and disrupting a constitutionally mandated function of Congress (see Article II, section 1 of the Constitution). The real question is why were they protesting and rioting at the Capitol building in the first place? The stupid, ignorant fucks need to go back to school and learn how the government function. If they had an ounce of brains between them they would know that the states are the ones responsible for selecting electors and if they thought it was rigged then they should have been storming their respective state's capitals since they are responsible for their elections. Instead, the dumb motherfuckers made every conservative with a brain look like dogshit by handing the Democrats a propaganda coup. /golf clap
You mean, like this?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protest ... d=75179771
Tarvas
Whee!

Post by Tarvas »

Well, if they don't give a fuck about their political beliefs then yeah, just like that. Nothing is going to turn off moderate (ie independent's that makeup two-fifths of the electorate) more than armed fuckheads assaulting (or just standing around like morons brandishing their guns) state capitals because they are too fucking ignorant to understand how all this works. It's bad enough when you have a former Republican governor comparing January 6th to Kristallnacht and CNN broadcasting non-stop that "America Confronts Dark Forces," but fuck it, let's add this into the mix too because "stop the steal."

It's time to learn Chinese. Liberals and these conservative fuckheads will get what they want at the end of the day. The complete destruction of the United States. Canadians (and Europeans) will rejoice until they find out what happens when big brother isn't around to carry their load anymore. Spare me your sentimental bullshit about your political systems and how well it gives you healthcare. I deal with your militaries on the regular and there a reason why you are 100% reliant on the United States' military for protection. Libya proved it beyond all doubt not to mention your own generals. I hate to break it to you, but you don't live in Utopia and the only thing standing between you and the "barbarians" is a military force that requires money and dedication. Perhaps you can spend five seconds of your idyllic life making sure your government meets its treaty obligations that nobody forced them to sign on to. Or you can just reap what you sowed.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter. Whatever.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

The best part is, I've been calling this for the last 10+ years. Also, it doesn't matter if they know how shit works or not. If you are in a drug addict cult or simply insane, this will still happen. People are shit and should be extinct. Oh, yeah, I've been saying that for 10+ years, too.

I'm all for the Chinese Overlords taking over and murdering every fucktard on a list. Hopefully, I'll be first. We're to stupid to do anything about it.