Tradeskill QuestLine

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Tradeskill QuestLine

Post by Goofydoofy »

So, yeah. The new expansion is going to have another "Cresta's" like TS questline. Nobody thought that might be worth mentioning?? They are delaying it a month because it isn't ready, yet. Anybody have some insight to get a jump on it?
Level 114 Druid, Level 111 Enchanter, Level 111 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Tarvas
Whee!

Re: Tradeskill QuestLine

Post by Tarvas »

Starts in Eastern Wastes. Hail Crusader Vraket (ogre) in the quest camp at the southwest portion of the zone. There are lots of undead in the way.
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:28 2019] You say, 'Hail, Crusader Vraket'
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:28 2019] Crusader Vraket says, 'All Hail Rallos Zek!'
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:36 2019] You say, 'All Hail Rallos Zek!'
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:37 2019] Crusader Vraket says, 'Your life is bereft without the glory of Rallos Zek in your life, but if you are sincere and willing to, even for a short time, give homage to Rallos Zek, I may have something to [offer you].'
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:46 2019] You say, 'offer you'
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:46 2019] Crusader Vraket says, 'Our great god Rallos Zek is disappointed. Brell, that lowly builder from the underground, conned the denizens of Norrath into offering him praise through feats of creation. While that may fit his pantheon, Brell is not the only creator. Rallos creates war and implements of war. I am no fool. I understand that each of you has a different way of waging war. So I won't have you make weapons or armor, as that will not benefit all. Instead, you will create [an earring] to honor the great and powerful Rallos Zek. But first. You need to [prove yourself].'
[Sun Dec 08 13:42:54 2019] You no longer have a target.
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:01 2019] You say, 'an earring'
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:01 2019] Crusader Vraket says, 'You wonder how a piece of jewelry shows anything. When you fight, you watch the center of mass and the movement of your opponents head. And thus, as your enemy watches you in return, you will show Rallos Zek to all who oppose you. And, when you are complete all of your tasks, your reverence for the mighty Rallos Zek will shine forth, even if you wear a helm.'
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:07 2019] You say, 'Prove yourself'
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:07 2019] Crusader Vraket says, 'How else. Rallos Zek is the god of war. Go out and make war! Remove those undead abominations outside of this wall. Especially the desecration of [his children].'
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:13 2019] You say, 'His children'
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:13 2019] You have been assigned the task 'All Hail the Cleansing'.
[Sun Dec 08 13:43:14 2019] Crusader Vraket says, 'Something has turned his giants to shambling undead. It's worse than the curse by those horrible Rathe. Go. Enough talk.'
First task is "All Hail the Cleansing."

Step 1: Kill 25 vile undead (The Eastern Waste)
Step 2: Kill 5 desecrated children of Rallos Zek (The Eastern Waste)
Seven more steps for a total of ten to complete task one.

The trade-skills that are known so far are fishing, jewel craft, tailoring, smithing, jewel craft with JC needing to be 338 (Modified).

There are supposed to be about eight tasks to complete to get the finished product.

The first task is above.
The second task to evolve the earring will require TOV Traveler along with the earring evolved.
The third task will require TOV Mercenary along with the earring evolved.
The fourth task will require TOV Hero along with the earring evolved. This will require you acquire all six keys in Tower of Frozen Shadow.

This is about as far as he has gotten on it. The stats themselves are still on a spreadsheet.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Yikes. Keys in ToFS.

Tarvas
Whee!

Post by Tarvas »

Can't be any worse than requiring VP access to finish Cresta which is why I stop bothering with it.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Sharrien
Whee!

Post by Sharrien »

Wonder how much better it will be than Cresta's. As a pet class this would replace Cresta's since the other ear will always be reserved for enhanced minion.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Grand Master of all Tradeskills
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Soell
Whee!

Post by Soell »

Sharrien wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:29 pm
Wonder how much better it will be than Cresta's. As a pet class this would replace Cresta's since the other ear will always be reserved for enhanced minion.
I would assume much better since the TBL raid ears (GMM & Muhbis) are better than Crestras already.

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Tarvas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:11 am
Can't be any worse than requiring VP access to finish Cresta which is why I stop bothering with it.
It seems my playtime is limited to Sundays. I can help you farm the key mobs. My bottleneck is End of Empire.

Tarvas
Whee!

Post by Tarvas »

Ngreth Thergn, post: 3857156, member: 9 wrote:The Torment of Velious long tradeskill quest was not complete for the test patch, thus, not in it's notes.

Also, no-one wanted to say it would be in the January patch until they could confirm it would be complete for the January patch.

I sent the final quest to QA at 11am this morning. Unless they find an egregious bug, this long tradeskill task will be in the January patch.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Rashod
Whee!

Post by Rashod »

Tarvas wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:51 pm
Ngreth Thergn, post: 3857156, member: 9 wrote:The Torment of Velious long tradeskill quest was not complete for the test patch, thus, not in it's notes.

Also, no-one wanted to say it would be in the January patch until they could confirm it would be complete for the January patch.

I sent the final quest to QA at 11am this morning. Unless they find an egregious bug, this long tradeskill task will be in the January patch.
$$

Goofydoofy

Post by Goofydoofy »

Gives Rashod a reason to log in now since he finished EQ already.

Rashod
Whee!

Post by Rashod »

Goofydoofy wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:00 am
Gives Rashod a reason to log in now since he finished EQ already.
I've stooped down to working tradeskills to 350! That will certainly take me the rest of the year!